• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I'm really happy with my Plat LCR. I've had it for almost a year now and I still love the looks of the car!!!!! :funk:

260bhp 333ft.lb

Revo Stage 2, 4bar fpr, forge fmic, milltek cat-back and hi-flow cat, neuspeed arb's, eibach pro street suspension, k&n panel filter, Ferodo ds2500 front pads and grooved brembo discs.

A car that will always put a smile on your face!!!

DSCF00452.jpg


DSC00123.jpg


DSC001211.jpg
 
Looks familiar. :) Glad your still loving it Bizz. :D

Hey buddy I saw your post and thought it would be an injustice to let this car slip through the net!!!!

yeah still loving it and she still holds her own against mates from work even when 4 up!!! :whistle:

Awesome car!!!!!