Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

strugers1

i see leave my car out maz:( you coul have taken pictures when all3 were together lol

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
You have a very nice car, i love this model Leon I.
Continuation of good project :funk:

Regards
Thank you. Hopefully next couple of months I will have done few engine modifications..

Yeah our cars are so similar, i tried to get in yours and drive off! That's going to make me chuckle for a while yet :) Prefer the 'new' centre console colour.
Cheers Pat...yea that memory will last for a while me thinks hehe!

only the two proper 150tdi deserve the pic lol

i see leave my car out maz:( you coul have taken pictures when all3 were together lol
I didn't take my camera unfortunately otherwise I would have. :)

strugers1

well when you have a physique like mine you would want to;)
and you got to admit i did pull the look off;)

brad1

Or get him a Mankini so he can really show off :cartman: :ban::clap:

borat.jpg

:lol::lol:

brad1

i think we should all chip in £1 each and if he actually wears it, all the money goes to him for his braveness and balls lol

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
SAVE!
-----
Its all about saving at the moment and getting money for SFS hoses.

Decided that this is definitely needed if I was to go big turbo. I'd also like to to see what sort of gains I would get from getting rid of the pancake pipe. All this comes with a possible risk of overboosting the turbo? Is the pancake pipe there to restrict this? I always thought the turbo would just close its various chambers to stop overboosting as it will only give as much boost as the ecu is requesting? I will also have to consider whether I will cut into the arch to fit the replacement pipe or get spacers at the front which i dont really want to do.

If any wants a Snooper S4 Neo GPS Camera detector please let me know! :)

Last edited:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
jonjay;2000130. If any wants a Snooper S4 Neo GPS Camera detector please let me know! :)[/QUOTE said:
Why you selling it Maz ???? Aint your car fast enough to set them off ??? ;)