Plato celebrates late BTCC deal with victory at Brands Hatch

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Just four days after signing a deal to race at the opening round of the HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship at Brands Hatch, Jason Plato scored a sensational victory in the third and final race of the day - in a RML-prepared Chevrolet Lacetti he'd never driven in anger before the race weekend had started.It was Plato's 47th BTCC race win of his career and the first for Chevrolet since 1975.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

Leonidas

Wat a driver. Makes ya wish he was drivin a Leon around.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
He is a god, but did i hear right, he said in an interview on sunday which was broadcasted over the tannoy, that he was glad he wasnt driving a Seat diesel.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
We went to the same event and spent time chatting to him about this site, SEAT and the motoracing in general. Found him to be a down to earth bloke and very friendly with lots of time for us.

Had many conversations with him over the years during the race weekends, and never found him to be arrogant or dismissive, he always appreciated the support and encouragement he got from SCN SEAT fans.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Maby he just didnt like the diesel leon. I bet he'd love to be in a petrol leon again. I remember him sayin a few years ago after he won his first race in it ''that leon is some car'':p