Please read - Im going to probably buy this - 270bhp ??

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
why are you looking at getting a car that seems very similar in spec to your own? why not stick with what you already have?

Plus, can you make 270bhp without a front mount intercooler. If his claim an oil change every 1000 miles and plugs every 5000 miles there should be loads of reciepts?

Dec 31, 2005
London
it doesnt mention it but it looks like theres a forge intercooler on it.
find out whether its a k04-001 (basically a k03s) and he's being optimistic or its a k04-023 and he's being realistic, if hes got a RR printout even better.
I would definitely think it was worth a gander, looks quite nice for the price but id take someone with you that knows what to look for or do plenty of research.

JJ_arosa

cupra

it has a forge fmic mate!

its a ko4 off a s3 so ye its the real deal not the k03s in different clothing lol

i dont like red cars lol and mine is red should say mine was red iv solt it and im getting that silver one thursday paid a deposit on it now it looks a cracking car for the money, the guy who owns it at the mo does not know much on it he had it off a mate to help him out cash wise.

hes mailed me over print out for 270.5bhp

also a s3 ecu & turbo it states

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
engine really needs some tlc though.

how come the brake reservoir is on the other side of the engine bay though?

ian_cupra

engine really needs some tlc though.

how come the brake reservoir is on the other side of the engine bay though?

brake res is on the correct side, bit of polishing or powder coating should sort the engine bay out nicely

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
brake res is on the correct side, bit of polishing or powder coating should sort the engine bay out nicely

That reservoir on the left of bay next to suspension mount, isn't that the brake reservoir? Is that on that side for all you UK drivers?

As mine is directly behind TIP more to the left...

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Major TLC needed on it by the looks in them pics but aslong as its been serviced regular the running gear should be all good.

But says FULL SEAT service history, which i dont believe for a second that someone would take there car to main delaer for a oil change every 1000 miles

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Major TLC needed on it by the looks in them pics but aslong as its been serviced regular the running gear should be all good.

But says FULL SEAT service history, which i dont believe for a second that someone would take there car to main delaer for a oil change every 1000 miles

you never know the owners could of took it seat every 10k miles and did the oil change them selves...?

JJ_arosa

guy full of wool, its a k03s....and rolling road print out.....il make one saying my car is 500 bhp to lol

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
guy full of wool, its a k03s....and rolling road print out.....il make one saying my car is 500 bhp to lol

for real? what you went down there and it was all bullocks?

btw thanks myki, but why is it on the other side? something to do with steering column or what?

JJ_arosa

well i spoke to him for like 40 mins on the phone, hes italian to start with lol

asked him about injectors and things he aint got a clue, did not know it had a forge fmic till i told him...

seems to me its a k03s not a k04 as the down pipe and mani would be different he saidits all stock

im goin down there 2moro though to check it out myself as i think hes bought it off a mate who was in money trouble to help him out and not knowen what hes bought lol