pod night out pics!

gazjones

just got a few pics from last night
Pho.jpg

rob liking the brown and merry sign!!!
Photo-000.jpg

rob taking a liking to a horse we found!
Photo-00.jpg

usual rent boy activities!
Photo-0015t.jpg

Photo-0009-1.jpg

james getting eaten alive
Photo-002a.jpg

me and smooth!

flashbsd

lol nice one fella, i got too w**nkered to track you lot down! ended up in the rave/disco bit with a few ladies!

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
Nice one gaz..

Flashy... we spent a lot of our night in Disco... didn't see ya apart from in the chill out bar when we got there...

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
good nite out ladies...

cheers mum!

Ice3.jpg

Rob had a wicked nite... happy as larry in here...

rentboy-1.jpg

and he pulled another animal...

rentboy2.jpg

matt... wats ur excuse? u wasnt even pissed! :lol:

SmoothBeingSmooth.jpg

now whos idea was it to row the boat?! :shrug: :whistle:

Boys.jpg

i cant believe i didnt get my kebab at the end of the nite! :cry:

iv just realised all day yesterday all i ate was 2 toast! and i still spent a **** load on drinks! :-( (lets go shagaluf next time!)

looking forward to the xmas piss up now! :)

ice maiden

what a night lol...certainly one to remember.......

roll on the next one lmao.....

I sooo wanted a kebab

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
what a night lol...certainly one to remember.......

roll on the next one lmao.....

I sooo wanted a kebab

i wanted a lot more than a kebab and i recon i could have got it but u lot wanted to bloody go home! :blink: :censored: :doh:

here rob, those 2 fit milth me and you saw in the hotel and we bumped into them in the club and we were chatting them up for about 20mins... god that was funny! was a right laugh...

and they were like yea come to our room when u get back, we were 74 and they were 72... got back nock nock, no answer! :rolleyes:

so rob wrote out a note (what it say again rob?) and i put it on their door. also rob used the ironing cord to tie the door open so they could come in if we were asleep! :roflmao: :clap:

so we slep with the door wide open lol... at least you made it in the room this time rob! ;)

gaz i forgot to ask, you sleep well on ur migit bed with a towel!? :lol: ;)

Last edited:

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
i wanted a lot more than a kebab and i recon i could have got it but u lot wanted to bloody go home! :blink: :censored: :doh:

here rob, those 2 fit milth me and you saw in the hotel and we bumped into them in the club and we were chatting them up for about 20mins... god that was funny! was a right laugh...

and they were like yea come to our room when u get back, we were 74 and they were 72... got back nock nock, no answer! :rolleyes:

so rob wrote out a note (what it say again rob?) and i put it on their door. also rob used the ironing cord to tie the door open so they could come in if we were asleep! :roflmao: :clap:

so we slep with the door wide open lol... at least you made it in the room this time rob! ;)

gaz i forgot to ask, you sleep well on ur migit bed with a towel!? :lol: ;)

1 Yeah wanted one to had to put up with a cold pasta meal from the machine!!

2 Call me the milf hunter!!

3 Cos you pulled that bird they went off, cheers mate lol

4 like i said ill sleep anywhere hahah

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
3 Cos you pulled that bird they went off, cheers mate lol

oh sh*t yea...

i fcuked up our 4some! :doh:

nicky said today to me that they saw me with her and and then looked at you and thought, na early nite it is! :lol:

sorry bud!

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
Lets Clear This Up

OK so lets just set this straight.....that young lady i was talking too, found me! Not the other way around, so i resent the implication that i had some kind of illicit thang going on there. Also, it never passed the talking stage as i fear she was so pissed that there may have been some "nasty" after effects there...and also i am English gentalman, ya'smage.....LMAO :lol:

And J, from a sober view, she was average mate..;), in the state you were in ya would have...LMAO

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
OK so lets just set this straight.....that young lady i was talking too, found me! Not the other way around, so i resent the implication that i had some kind of illicit thang going on there. Also, it never passed the talking stage as i fear she was so pissed that there may have been some "nasty" after effects there...and also i am English gentalman, ya'smage.....LMAO :lol:

And J, from a sober view, she was average mate..;), in the state you were in ya would have...LMAO

matt u need to brush up on ur kazakhstanian lanuage! :lol: its yakshimash!

as for being sobre bro... u had TWO buds... :drunk: [B)]

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.