Arosa7.jpg

Lupo9.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

Arosa.jpg

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good J, you need to get some daytime shots though Mr !! Did you get any before and after shots of your car when you put the new suspension in ?

weemanno1

Jul 11, 2009
boo i'm not impressed you havent done ne thing to the green machine for ages or posted any new pics up.... your slacking hehe :p

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
boo i'm not impressed you havent done ne thing to the green machine for ages or posted any new pics up.... your slacking hehe :p

Well now you mention it ................ I have some interior work going on at the moment. Ordered some stainless door plates and am hunting for some specific fabric to do the headlining. Also got HID's on the cards and a few dents and bodywork to get cleaned up.

Pot kettle black !

l33tskyline

Well now I've finally got 15posts (after almost a year lol) i can post some pics of my 1.0l ***** :) I am only a 20yr male student so i cant afford the insurance that would come with some coillies and the arosa sport alloys that I would like. Shes just about immaculate really for a car 8 years old just got a cracked o/s rear light cover and some minor scatches. Interior is mint like new :)

I want these but cant afford the insurance
fdgyg.png

That facebook link doesn't work J-DUB.

IMGP0874.jpg

IMGP0873.jpg

IMGP0872.jpg

IMGP0871.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Photo2330.jpg

Photo2099-1.jpg

Newly covered doorcards are in the car, handles have been repainted and the smell of evostick has started to wear off !

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.