Power from a GT2X turbo?

cupra.steve

Hi, I have a Ibiza Cupra and have just got a GT2x turbo kit with the uprated intake kit not fitted yet. Has anyone got any idea what power I would get from this turbo with just the kits fitted, a turbo back exhaust with sport cat, forge 007p diverter valve and a custom RR remap?

Also any other mods that should be done for this kit to work well? I'm not looking for massive power anything between 220bhp and 250bhp.

Cheers!

Poverty

Hi, I have a Ibiza Cupra and have just got a GT2x turbo kit with the uprated intake kit not fitted yet. Has anyone got any idea what power I would get from this turbo with just the kits fitted, a turbo back exhaust with sport cat, forge 007p diverter valve and a custom RR remap?

Also any other mods that should be done for this kit to work well? I'm not looking for massive power anything between 220bhp and 250bhp.

Cheers!

If you only get back 220 to 250hp I would be dissapointed. Aim for 300+ with that turbo.

cupra.steve

Thanks for your help on this. To get the 280bhp would the injectors and the fuel pump have to be changed, also what about the O.M.E. clutch how much power can it take?

Poverty

Your gonna need a uprated clutch thats for certain. Have a chat with rashcupra. Hes got a 350hp cupra.