Power loss?

dh00001

Aug 11, 2009
Think I am loosing massive power on my LC AUQ.
Have induction kit, FMIC, 3" downpipe, 200 cell cat and 2.5" catback, stage 2 remap.
But my liquid gauge is showing a power reading of 192hp and mass air of 136g/s :confused:
Could my turbo be on its way out?

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
Think I am loosing massive power on my LC AUQ.
Have induction kit, FMIC, 3" downpipe, 200 cell cat and 2.5" catback, stage 2 remap.
But my liquid gauge is showing a power reading of 192hp and mass air of 136g/s :confused:
Could my turbo be on its way out?

Maf g/s is under reading, on a stage 1 im getting 170, disconnect the maf sensor and go for a drive and see if it pulls any better

dh00001

Aug 11, 2009
maf disconnected and it defiantly seems to be pulling stronger. Still getting same boost but just picks up better.
Is the part number I need 06A 906 461 G?

Pyro

Don't think so mate was trying to find one last night for mark but they don't do one this cheep I'm afraid altho there's millions on eBay just type in seat maf and you'll get loads com up just make sure you check the engine code ect I know dealer charge about £60

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Thanks Lee... What are the £40 models like? I would normally avoid something like that, but seeing as the Bosch units are renowned for failing left right and centre, surely its worth a punt? Pierburg unit for £80 any more reliable than the Bosch ones?

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Seeing how many fail on here, I would have thought they will be struggling to reproduce anything of worse quality than the originals!

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
What about performance wise?you reckon the bosch units are more accurate, leading to increased power/smooth running?

edit: and where did you find out about the 12 month guarantee, or is that just standard

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.