Preferred Service Partner on the Cupra app

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I added a local dealer in the app as my preferred service partner but it was removed the other day. Now when I search in the app no dealers come up, I tried using other areas but still saying no dealers.

Has anyone else had these issues??

PaulC

Feb 18, 2021
I added a local dealer in the app as my preferred service partner but it was removed the other day. Now when I search in the app no dealers come up, I tried using other areas but still saying no dealers.

Has anyone else had these issues??
Same for me

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
It’s happened to lots of people including me.

Also I can no longer log into the app, again this is happening g to lots of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Just checked the app and the service partner has returned! I didn't do anything so not sure what happened

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Probably some backend server issue. I checked 2 days ago and app connected after second attempt and it didn't show service partner. Not that I need service partner info anyway. I will probably book service based on my work location in 18 months, which can be anywhere near London.

I don't drive Formentor too often now, clocking miles on cabrio.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Quite an old thread this but for me this issue has happened as of yesterday. I know John Wick has the same issue as mentioned in this thread here. Anyone else?
Screenshot_20220622-140709_CUPRA CONNECT.jpg Screenshot_20220622-140723_CUPRA CONNECT.jpg

I also now have the app saying my car is unlocked (it is definitely locked) and it has an exclamation mark and 'unknown' on the boot/bonnet and windows icons. Today is the first time this has happened to me. I even downloaded the app to my tablet and it's exactly the same. I contacted cupra digital support and they suggested uninstalling an reinstalling the app, which I duly did. It made no difference whatsoever! I'm awaiting their response. My subscription runs out in 4 days and up until now I've found the app really useful, particularly with mine being a hybrid but they're having a laugh with the renewal price for an app this poor! Also, why on earth does the 'my destinations' read my calendar? :banghead:
Screenshot_20220622-140639_CUPRA CONNECT.jpg

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Yep, a rip off price to be sure! 3 years free with my BMW, only 1 free year with Cupra. I don't know if the rest of the VAG marks are the same?

Cuprakash

May 9, 2021
My service partner option disappeared last week,not able to choose another,they are none on the map

The_Neen

Jan 4, 2022
Having the same issue when trying to select my preferred service partner for my new Cupra Leon. Dealership pestering me to do it, ignoring me when I say there is no list and can't search for them 🤣

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Yes, still no go a week on since it first disappeared. I've emailed them again this morning as I've had no response since uninstalling and reinstalling the app, which didn't work.

Here are the email addresses to send in your issues if you feel inclined to do so:

[email protected]
[email protected]

John Wick

May 12, 2022
Someone on a German Formentor forum posted it was working again, but not on mine. Dont want to uninstall the app, just in case it causes any issues and i cant login again.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
I don't blame you but I had no issue doing that, simply logged in again and it worked, all aprt from the preferred service partner bit!

Anyway, I had a reply and here it is:

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear about the difficulties with the service. Your request has been forwarded to the technical department and a new update is being worked on. This will be resolved and will be communicated to you immediately. Please, excuse the inconvenience.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us, by email: [email protected], or phone: 00800 6000 4020.
Please make a note of your case number 000*******.

Yours sincerely,

Your CUPRA Team

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
still down in UK
sent this
for a week now the preffered service provider is not avaiallbe in the app
i have cleared cache and reinstalled and it is still not picking it up
the map returns no results

can you please fix or offer a solution that does not require a reinstall as i have already done this

lets see if i get a reply
got a reply
and asked me for more information

Last edited:

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
So, this is my latest reply. In my case the answers are:

Cupra Connect App Version: 1.7.1
Smartphone: Android 12

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your message.
Please provide us information: which version of the app and the smartphone operating system.

If you have any further questions regarding this, please contact us via email: [email protected], or telephone: 00800 6000 4020.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please make a note of your case number 0001348580.

Yours sincerely,

Your CUPRA Team

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.