Price?

squidgyb

Hello i wasnt quite to sure where to put this, but can anyone tell me how much im lookin at paying if i wanted a mk3 ibiza 1 litre or 1.1 as looking at getting one for when i start driving.

Thanks
Dan

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
You'd struggle that's for sure as they didn't produce the mk3 in a 1.0 or 1.1
smallest engine is a 1.4 but i wouldn't imagine the insurance being hugely different? Great car to start driving in though, good luck with the search!

squidgyb

ill try find it its probably been sold now, it was on pistonheads i think

squidgyb

i aint posted enough to be able to post URL's yet, if you go on pistonheads and type in Ibiza 1.0 then its the first one that comes up, its a 51 plate

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
1.0 mk3 was a 50hp 8v or a 70hp 16v, can't say i have ever known a mk3 one though in UK

was a few mk2's about

squidgyb

i just wanna own one that wont completely bend me over on the insurance, make it look like a cupra and then put a cupra engine in it wen i can afford to

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
get autotrader open and get some quotes using cars advertised is best bet

when ya younger there isn't that much in it between different cars as they tend to concentrate on you rather than the car sadly

squidgyb

wats best for modified cars? ive heard adrian flux is quite good? i need someone that wont rape me if i modify cause its not possible for me not to modify its in my blood, i owned my first car when i was 15, unfortunately it wasnt VAG :(

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Think you need to be 21 to go with Adrian Flux and most other reputable insurers for modifying. I'd give the people selling those cars a ring if it really is a 1.0, the engine cover should say so.

squidgyb

yeah sounds good, im goin as a named driver on my foster dads policy at first not goin on my own

Ethan040

Jan 27, 2009
Nottingham
The insurance on the 1.4s is pretty low is was cheaper to insure than the 1.1 punto i was running about in before i found my ibiza.

I paid £750 for my 2001 ibiza 2dr 1.4 s with 45k on the clock like new condition FSH air con climate control in red.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.