Prices of accessories

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
Hey guys,

this a very important topic , I do not know why nobody posted it before. I check several european markets and I see different price level of the accesories. They are very expensive in Bulgaria(east europe) ,about 20-30% above the prices in Uk. I can not understand why. I am curious how is it in Greece(may be VTX can help about this :) )

Can you share some prices of accesories.

For example - the dashboard kit is 110 euro in France, less than 100 euro in Prague, and 67.5 pound in UK. In my country it is about 200 euro(I think the local dealer is buying it from greece, put a mark up and re-sell).

I don't know - I really would like to buy some accesories but this is robbery. And the online dealers from UK do not ship to Bulgaria. Well, I may ship it to Greece and then bring it here by colleagues ,but it's a complicated excercise.

Please, share your oppinion!

All the best and have a great holidays!
P.S. And drive safe!

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
it does seem very strange that the prices are so different, tell me which parts your after and i will go get a price from my dealer as its only 5 mins away, then we can compare

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
You have a new message. Monday I will check for a price list for all accesories and I will post it so you can see it.

I will buy from this dealer:

http://www.seataccessories.co.uk

It's a pitty no dealer from UK is shipping to Bulgaria. If you ask your dealer about this option I will really appriciate this!

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
I will check the prices here. For an armrest i paid 150 euros (including installation). The dashboard kit costs from 120 to 150. It is expensive here too.

Last edited:

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
Now I understand why is it so expensive!!!!!!

In Greece the price are damn high!!!!

Gear Knobs 5-Speed (Grey)
SEAT ORIGINAL
€87.11 (including 19 % tax)
Product Details...
Gear Knobs 5-Speed (Grey)

it is UK's prices doubled!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.