Pro alloy fmic

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
bloody hell like i say i could on a monday or tuesday! i might give it a crack and if it hard will pop bumper on and wait lol . just looked at your build thread brill mate

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
I think i'm right 40mm core you keep your AC, 50mm core you lose the AC because the AC rad is in the way, might be wrong

cupra-neil

Gone but not forgotten
Aug 3, 2003
liphook hampshire
Visit site
is there much diff between 40 and 50 ? bar the 10 mm lol what you runng ?

10mm is alot when your trying to fit the thing, lots of trimming with the inside of the bumper to and for some reason ive managed to fit the 50mm core with ac still in place but needs adjusting though not quite sitting right,

Fitting isnt to hard but would help if someone knows what there doing with the kit though im not to good when it comes to cars, ive had it all apart and seems fairly simple, will post pics when i get a memory card for my phone so i can download the pics.

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
10mm is alot when your trying to fit the thing, lots of trimming with the inside of the bumper to and for some reason ive managed to fit the 50mm core with ac still in place but needs adjusting though not quite sitting right,

Fitting isnt to hard but would help if someone knows what there doing with the kit though im not to good when it comes to cars, ive had it all apart and seems fairly simple, will post pics when i get a memory card for my phone so i can download the pics.

nice one neil cant wait to get it now! think me and my dad may give it a go on Saturday pending i get it off work and get it all in time brackets etc plus think i putting the battery in the back that day as i have all my things for it now! :p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members