Project "blend in"

DDR

few of project "blend in" lol, only had it just over a month and after a very yellow mk5 polo colour concept slammed on phat 14's its a bit of a bland come down colour wise but adds to a stealthy approach. a few paint/body issues to sort, had a few engine gremlins that have been fixed, added a few bits of my own. needs a few mm's taken out of the ride height, and a boost leak sorted, but for the money i shouldnt grumble. few plans, but then who knows :rolleyes:

sonydigicampiccys3191.jpg

sonydigicampiccys3193.jpg

sonydigicampiccys3195.jpg

sonydigicampiccys3192-1.jpg

DDR

thanks for the comment, the bonnet is a bit of a marmaite job tbh, it was done so i dont have to look at the shocking paint match on it and lose interest in it straight away, the vinyl was chosen as in certain light it can hardly be seen, sort of a shadow effect. the wing is a slightly different shade to but i can live with that. it came already remapped and with a full res milltek on it so i cant complain, 58k, fsh on it and a very keen price i can live with a dodgy bit of paint/bodywork for a while. owned one a couple of years back in eclipse blue and that was a lovely colour, would have prefered black this time but this came along at the right money. take off the price of a remap and the zorst and its a cheap cupra tbh.

ROB IS THE STIG

Hmmmm bonnet is bearable, as previously said, its different!

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
car looks nice but with the bonnet u love it or hate it....maybe its to many squares
i was going to do my roof like that

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members