Purple Leon Cupra R

Status
Not open for further replies.

puerco

laf said:
Is there any website that he got or somewhere else where i can see theese lights? :confused:

Sorry Offtopic .. but yes.. here is

Klick Klick

That is gallery .. .

img.php

img.php

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
DPJ said:
Hmmmm- but they would look great on an Arctic Grey Leon..... :drool:

:D yes, there has been a few teething problems with these as the ring doesnt light up too well, but another company also makes them and these are alot better, ill let you all know when i know,

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
Chris`I said:
Damn right, it well deserves it :clap:

cheers , thanks very mych, i have been busy the past week getting bits for my ice install and starting to put it all together, it should lookk pretty good, however the boot is decieving and all the stuff i want to put into it is going to be a struggle but im handy with mdf and a jigsaw.

staytuned for pics

icanseemyfeet

I love the colour, but my hubby would point blank refuse to spray anything purple.

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
Ive been really busy with work at the min, so not really done much modding, a few things been done though and a few in the pipeline, I ordered some of these the other day, some FK Konigsport fully adjustable coilovers, as i wanted adjustable damping too

konigsport.jpg

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
RickC said:
Ive been really busy with work at the min, so not really done much modding, a few things been done though and a few in the pipeline, I ordered some of these the other day, some FK Konigsport fully adjustable coilovers, as i wanted adjustable damping too

konigsport.jpg

If I didn't know better, I'd think they were colour-coded to the car. :D

When are they going on, Rick?

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
he he :D the are supposed to be here next week so i would have thought the weekend after. also damping adjustment too stop the girlfriend complaining of the bumps :D :D . now i have 2 sets of springs that will be under my bed, a set of hardly used standard LCR shocks and a set of coilovers too :D

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
rst_cupra_r said:
looks good mate liking alot u goin to a trax this year in spetember would like to see it in person

yes im in the process of getting a stand together from our local site, so will see u there.

rst_cupra_r

jamie from essex
Jul 23, 2005
Braintree, Essex
RickC said:
yes im in the process of getting a stand together from our local site, so will see u there.
ill def see u there not sure if it will be in cupra r or the rs depends if the rebuild on the beast is finsihed but b good to see ur car all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members