question for scotish members

gulzar

LCR jabba'd
Oct 1, 2007
hey mate , i work just down the road from a tuning place. to be honest i would be bit hesitant bout getting tuning from people i havent heard off. i know thats why your on here seeking advice. the place im talking about has a dyno in there place, looked fairly good. if im right its bout 350 quid init. pop in speak to them, they might be alright .pop into drivers ask for neil, top bloke, in charing cross get him to get trial on your r, n you can see whats what. also if im right the prices on 1.8t's getting remapped are bit less or deals possible, but dont quote me.

gulzar

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
cheers for the info mate i have been talking to them and have been in they have a good set up and it looks ok .so now im looking to see if anyones had any dealings with them to see wht there maps are like . im not shure of drivers and also if you get the trial have you not goto go back for the same map or could you use another i.e custom code
http://www.dashfixer.co.uk/
any info on the above company would be great

gulzar

LCR jabba'd
Oct 1, 2007
sorry for the late reply mate. even if you get the trial, im sure it makes no difference with getting car tuned by another party. the new nap as far as i am aware would simply load over and be the one that controls everything. think trial would be wiped out.:)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members