• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Would a front one from a mk2 golf gti fit a mk2 Ibiza? Found a cheap neuspeed one for sale!

Neuspeed??? Yep! I have a front Mk2 and a rear Mk2/3 I think... The rear arb will benfit the handling/grip at the front but will make it a bit stiff at the rear and in turn step out a bit (oversteer)

Front arb will allow the rear to grip more preventing the rear stepping out but will give understeer at the front.


Rule I always remember:

Stiffen the rear will give more front end grip
Stiffen the front will give more rear end grip

Be shocked what you learn playing about with settings on video games lol And reading up on the internet of course :)
 
Thanks for that mate,

Well it should be on it's way to me soon! A front 25mm neuspeed antiroll bar that I got for.......£30! Bargain! Just need to buy new powerflex bushes for it.