Quick someone! OEM 16"er width and ET??

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
Hi guys! Could someone quickly help me please? I need the stock 16" wheel's width and offset. I'm talking about these.

cordoba_01.jpg

Also, I'm considering replacing them with 16" Abt A22s.
eak21h.jpg

I'm afraid the wheel is a bit boring and looks small due to the lip. But they're Abts and have a shiny lip! What do you reckon, should I go for it? The seller is asking only €220 for a set, which is surely what I could get for my OEM wheels, too. Just that the Abts probably use different type of bolts than the OEM wheels...

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
Thanks, mrcoyote. The Abts would be 7" wide and ET 35, so that would look the same as using 15mm spacers with the stock Sport wheels.

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
Well, their design is a bit too "soft", too simple. Kinda like your dime a dozen five-spoke wheels. But they're Abts. :D I don't know, just more of a tuner wheel than the SEAT wheel (which is still rare in Finland, BTW, as they're an option that isn't even mentioned in the options list). Anyway, I guess it's more like I wouldn't mind some change to the look of my car...

The lip makes them look smaller than they actually are and also kinda fat...

Anyway, the seller said he had them on an Mk4 Ibiza and used the stock bolts (which are ball seat bolts). And people have told me Abts are designed for cone seat bolts, sooooo guess they're ruined now!!

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members