Radio code for Alana MP3?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hi thanks for the safe mode information. Unfortunately, the car has no number plates etc, and my dealer is less than co-operative, so trying to sort it out " with a little help from my friends " :D

Have you taken the radio out and had a look at the case of it ?

My code had been written on the case sticker !!!!!!

ant61uk

Sep 6, 2011
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Help

Hi, Bought a crash damaged ibiza today and found there is no hand book for the radio codes etc. I have a Super Vag K+ which lets me dial into the Radio sub menu and the radio reads DIAG. Does any one know how to retrieve the radio code? Dont want to mess the radio up, but it does say the following.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

6L0035186C seat s04
GR0 6 37

ECU Coding: 00401
Server Code: 04941

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Code something here be the code?

I have already tried 1234 and got a wrong attempt number 1 as they salvage yard said this was the code, but no. How many wrong attempts will it take before lock out? I dont want this .... :cry:

Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about the above?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hi, Yes just had the radio unit out to find serial number SEZ2Z9G2404093 but no codes ...

Have also phoned the original dealer and he says there is no evidence of the radio code on file ...:cry:

I guess there is no chance that the handbook for the car is still in it ?

The code is normally on a credit card type sticker in the radio manual.

drtwaits

Radio Codes Ibiza

Put in the code using the instructions in the Radio manual (4 digit code) then press SCAN and NOT PTY (prog)--thats it. Worked on my 02 Ibiza 1.9TDI:D

ant61uk

Sep 6, 2011
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Hi, does any one have VAG COM in relation to seeing if this can retrieve the radio code?

Can vag com do this?

Dealers quoted me 50 pounds to get the code out, but can nearly buy a new head unit for that kind of money ....

smokeydominic

Jul 28, 2011
horton seat lincoln will do the code in 20 mins for 20 quid over the phone if you have the chassis number to hand

ant61uk

Sep 6, 2011
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Mine was on a sticker on the cubby hole under the head unit

Hi, Had the cd storage thing under the radio out and on the bottom is a sticker in spanish that has some writing on and the words number sequencia 2608 but this is not correct either .... the head unit has alana mp3 re-design written on the side, is it possible it has been recalled? and another unit installed?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.