Radio controls on Steering wheel?

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Hi Guys,

I'm hopefully getting my '55 reg FR this sunday...can't remember if it has on-wheel audio controls or not, can anyone shed any light if they come with these?

I'm going to try and get all the adapters etc for an install assembled so I can get it in there straight off, already got speakers, sound deadening, cabling, Amps (gonna amp doors up too), and subs.

Thanks in advance! :)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Hi Guys,

I'm hopefully getting my '55 reg FR this sunday...can't remember if it has on-wheel audio controls or not, can anyone shed any light if they come with these?

I'm going to try and get all the adapters etc for an install assembled so I can get it in there straight off, already got speakers, sound deadening, cabling, Amps (gonna amp doors up too), and subs.

i think these missed out on the newer steering wheels by a few months...the FR's & Cupra's regged 06< are the one's with the steering controls

*Lou*

Princess Lou Lou
Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh
www.bebo.com
Hi Guys,

Hi chino - its lou-weeeeeeeeeez :lol:

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Cheers Dude!! Ouch it is...then again what I was about to spend on an Irmscher Wheel for me old Corsa was a bout that I guess...will have to see how much cash I have after I've got the rest of the install put in ;)

Speighty

Jul 22, 2009
Leeds
I am also interested in getting one but cant find whether it will work with a non standard stereo as i have just had a new one put in.

It also doesnt come with an air bag but im guessing you could take the one from the original wheel.

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
I am also interested in getting one but cant find whether it will work with a non standard stereo as i have just had a new one put in.

It also doesnt come with an air bag but im guessing you could take the one from the original wheel.

You can get adapters so they work with aftermarket stereos, the stereo needs to support it tho...I've got a Sony one that does. The adapters are about £50 tho, so all in all not the cheapest mod.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.