Radio Fascia help needed on Altea

Dai_O

Jul 30, 2009
Cardiff
Hi guys

Can someone help me as my local Seat Dealers can't be bothered or are just usless

I want to install a new SAT NAV / DVD / CD player, you know the type

Sorry can't post URL yet so look at ebay item 320422361620 as a reference

But all i can find are double din fascia's with sqaure internal edges!!

Can anyone tell me if Seat sell a fascia that might fit my car, or does anyone know an after market seller as i have searched all over for one off these

A helpful chap at Seat in Somerset gave me a couple of P/N's the one was 5P2 858 071BN87, but he wasn't sure if this was right for me, not too many hits on google for this either

Any help would be GGGGGGRRRREAT

Dai O

thanks for looking

Dave

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
isn't it the standard stereo square edged and the satnav one rounded ?

listing different fascia's in parts for both

be a few along soon hopefully get some pics of both for ya

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
its its a SEAT / VW MFD2 / 3 NAVI unit then you need the round edged one...
(Have MFD2 for sale myself if interested) this also applies to the one you shown on ebay.

or if you want to put in a standard single DIN radio, you need that big square hole one, and a tray to go under it. I am not sure if you will need an adapter cage for that as well.. SEAT should be able to advise.
Or any other (kenwood etc etc) double DIN navi unit would also use the square double DIN facia.

That all ok? Let me know if you want a part number!

Dai_O

Jul 30, 2009
Cardiff
Hi, okay what it is i am looking to buy ebay item 230373572353 but really need help trying to find a fascia to use, can anyone help me please, any Seat part numbers would be great:D

Cheers

Dave

here you go:

fascia.jpg

Dai_O

Jul 30, 2009
Cardiff
wicked cheers for the confirmation mate, I suppose the dealer can tell me what colour silver dash i have from my chassis number??

has anyone any comments on ebay item number 230373572353 ??

wicked site with wicked people, thanks for all your help, pity my local Seat dealer wasn't this good, he couldn't even be bothered to look, will love to see his face when i go with this P/N

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise