,;Rashcupra's MKV ,;R32

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR Nick

:D that is stunning mate!!

really love the R32 likes, my mate has the mark 4 and by god there quick lol

very nice colour too!

Deleted member 12466

yeah i agree with thebear....the scooby and evo is a much better AWD drive car. The R32 is just..................CRAP!!! Money wasted!!!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
250bhp is more than the WRX puts out?

It is rather heavy and the 60/40 split doesn't help - proper 4WD is 50/50 but it is stunning!

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
I'd rather have an R32 over a scooby personally. More reliable and just prefer the image. I could be tempted by an Evo X tho :yes:

the bear1986

Jul 25, 2007
norwich
i guess it depends on what scooby you have i've got the wrx sti ppp so it's not slow. the evo x is ok but the 9 is the better car.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Im not overly convinced mate. Car mags put the R32 up against the evo and scooby all the time :shrug:

And magazines but old grannies on the same page as 20 year olds, doesn't mean you'd tap both. ;)

Just cos magazines put them against each other doesn't mean they're the same!

They had a new Scirocco against a new Mini Cooper S the other day on 5th Gear. Totally pointless as totally different cars with totally different target audiences!

The Evos and Scoobs are more hardcore than the R32's. IMO they're more rant about and look good cars! Still bloomin good cars, but not the same category as the Jap crap.

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
And magazines but old grannies on the same page as 20 year olds, doesn't mean you'd tap both. ;)

Just cos magazines put them against each other doesn't mean they're the same!

They had a new Scirocco against a new Mini Cooper S the other day on 5th Gear. Totally pointless as totally different cars with totally different target audiences!

The Evos and Scoobs are more hardcore than the R32's. IMO they're more rant about and look good cars! Still bloomin good cars, but not the same category as the Jap crap.

have to agree mate,

i am looking at changing the leon for a golfr32...the evos and scoobys of this world are the hardcore cars..the r32 totally different!

i would consider the r32 but not an evo or wrx....

the only fair way to compare 2 cars would be for example to pitt the same spec golf against the leon!

some of the car tests out there are utter bollox!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
have to agree mate,

i am looking at changing the leon for a golfr32...the evos and scoobys of this world are the hardcore cars..the r32 totally different!

i would consider the r32 but not an evo or wrx....

the only fair way to compare 2 cars would be for example to pitt the same spec golf against the leon!

some of the car tests out there are utter bollox!

Plus I think that people looking at VAG probably wouldn't look at JAP cars. That's maybe just me and will probably start a massive debate now. But VAG and JAP are totally different "scenes" and totally different car setups. IMO you can't compare VAG to Jap.

Let the fight begin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise