Really happy with ibiza, 2 niggles.

idigitize

Had the car a week now, and have to say Im really impressed with it.

Does everything as expected and extremely happy.

There are 2 things which i find odd, and think these are the only 2 i can think of, therefore goes to show how happy i really am.

1, why is there no way to change the radio station to a new preset using the steering wheel control. I know this is really pathetic as the control on the stereo is about 2 inches away, but just find it odd that you can only search, not select another preset.

2, Is it just me or is the hole in the roof to allow you to pull down the sun visor on the wrong side?

As i say these are just little niggle that i find odd, not an issue at all.

Great car!!!

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
i agree it takes a bit of getting used to the sun visor but after a few weeks it will be natural, you can change the preset radio stations with the scroll cant you?

i see your from cheshire, what dealership did you buy from if you dont mind me asking

idigitize

IMG - think we already said that :D with Mike and Matt, a good experience.

Im sure I will get used to the sun visor, not sure about the stereo, the scroll wheel searches up and down frequency, not presets.

But just reading another thread about that now.

idigitize

not a lot it seems when using the stereo, i have bluetooth, so just have the talk and mode buttons.

idigitize

they're all on the stalk,

I have vol up/down, the call button in between the volume. scroll wheel, top is receive call, bottom is mode, im not sure exactly what mode is actually doing yet, lol.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise