rear badges

steviebeaton

Are the badges on the back just stuck on then? I've got an 03 TDI PD130 Ibiza Mk4 i'd like to put the new spaced out ibiza letters across the boot but wondered if the existing ones will leave a hole behind?

Cheers

gazjones

just stuck on mate comes right off with bit of cotton to cut through the glue then peel the left overs of then was and polish them out!

Bunnin

Stealth machine
Anyone know of a site where i can buy this badge from
20vtbadge.jpg
?

(please dont say www.parts4euro.com its a yank site)

gazjones

dealers 5 quid roughly got one on order at the moment mate yours is standard power you cant have a red t lol

gazjones

Bunnin said:
Actually when i 1st got the car i put it on th rr and it came out wiv 152bhp so :bleh: ..........Anyway it wont be by september, hopefully
ooo remap then! ill have lots of goodies by then lol including my rebadged back end with a red t on the 20vt!

gazjones

its 148 bhp and 150 ps so if it put out 152 bhp its a 4 bhp gain!

gazjones

nathwarr said:
you learn something new every day............my bad
lol dont know why they bother with ps its so close to bhp what is the point lol! say it in ps it sounds better lol

gazjones

you can get the audi 20vt with red vt but its bigger and dosent look as good i dont think

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
gazjones said:
lol dont know why they bother with ps its so close to bhp what is the point lol! say it in ps it sounds better lol
now I think about it I seem to remember PS is the German metric measurement

I googled it

PFERDESTARKE is German for horse strength....:funk:

gazjones

nathwarr said:
now I think about it I seem to remember PS is the German metric measurement

I googled it

PFERDESTARKE is German for horse strength....:funk:
correct its actually metric like meters instead of yards!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.