Rear bumper addition by seat

Deleted member 11127

I think it was where i saw it on here but anyway has anybody gone to seat and got their rear bodykit bumper on their mk4 ibiza? If so wot were the costs?

ta

T. Spark

Yes, but im sure some one will spot why I didnt :p

DERV ALL THE WAY BABY! :whistle:

And besides, you get to see it better like this :D

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I saw the TDI badge, but seriously I'm running my screen in 1400x1050 and I still have to scroll loads to get pic to display.

T. Spark

mrcoyote said:
I'm ignoring the badly written diesel on the sign....

LOL! Took me ages ya cheaky bugger!

And Ian they are the Seat Sport skirts, come with the bumpers etc.

T. Spark

Prices no can do, but pics I can (again naths car) but I g2g to work, so will post them up when I get back, sorry guys (unless some else does in the mean time!)

Deleted member 11127

Ah cheers yeh thats the one. P.S....the black or gunmetal alloys looks mint !

T. Spark

Yup, look alot better in person, its a nice car, made me think (IF) I was to get a bodykit, id be tempted with the Seat Sport lot!

Deleted member 11127

Yeh i know. Their own bodykit is alot nicer as its subtle unlike some of these chavvy things iv seen

Deleted member 11127

I was just reading that Dlever can do the side skirts for £180 with fittings......not much off but every little helps :).....£20 for beer i say :)

Triple D

I seen a platinum sport with that kit on at the stealers the other week and i am very tempted by the back bumper, not to keen on the side skirts but i think that seat do overprice some of there parts.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise