Rear suspension judder

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
Driving back from work tonight, I noticed that my right rear wheel seems to be vibrating quite heavily and sort of "juddering". I know I go over speed bumps a lot but I am always careful (I never speed around in built up areas).

I have noticed it more recently and it's really starting to become noticable today more than ever :(

Any ideas what it could be? I am concerned about taking it to the dealers as it's a 15 mile drive with motorways. I don't want the tyre or wheel to screw up (worst case scenario I am sure).

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Make sure all wheel nuts are tight.

If they are tight, and you don't want to drive it call seat assistance and they get the AA out to check it out.

Not having much luck with yours are you :(

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
I will call the garage first thing in the morning and see what they say. My dealer is really good, so they will advise for sure. If it's dangerous, I will call Seat Assistance as you say (didn't think of that!).

Nope, she has had a troubled period but I love her regardless. Just niggles but still kicks arse in comparison to the focus! :)

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
Wierd this morning. Drove to gym (as it's local to me and low speed drive). No rumble, nothing. All working a-ok. Checked the wheel temperature and that was also as cool as the other wheels. Drove to work on M56, again, nothing, no judder, no noise.

I cannot understand it but I am going to keep an eye on it for a few days :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.