Recognise this Boca?

chrisjm29

Jul 12, 2011

DanielSon

Jul 27, 2013
London
Hi im new to this forum but joined because i goggle the number plate of the car and found this thread lol

I have no idea how to PM you, been looking for a while but is it possible to let me know any information about the car please.

AL90

Dec 14, 2011
Sheffield
It's a car that's been looked after well. Most of the mods work done to it was done by its previous owner, but looks to have been done to a good standard.
It's lowered on coilovers and has a full miltek exhaust.
Last time I saw it it was in good general condition.

DanielSon

Jul 27, 2013
London
ah thanks, good to hear! i went to see it the other day and got taken for a spin in it, im really keen on buying it! only thing i noticed was that it was missing the engine cover... nothing i cant replace tho.

thanks

AL90

Dec 14, 2011
Sheffield
nice one :)
are you happy with the height of the car? as the rear adjusters were removed when he bought it

i think there are loads of the cars without the engine covers to be honest mate. and tbh i can see why as they arnt too cheap lol.

DanielSon

Jul 27, 2013
London
Yh height seemed alright, the guy who's selling it now said that it was adjustable... He rolled it off the kerb slowly and said see how the back adjusts or summit :-/ ... And why did he sell it?

Ah really? Dunno i just think it looks better lol I've seen a few pics on this site of some nice re-painted and wrapped covers

Edd360

Hey I have just joined and I'm going to look to buy this car sometime this week does anyone have any more info about the car like what coilovers does it have and if its been mapped and how well it's been looked after?

AL90

Dec 14, 2011
Sheffield
It was running wetec coilovers. It didnt feel mapped but to be honest I can't be sure. He never had it mapped anyway.
Yeh was pretty well looked after by him. He loved it.

AL90

Dec 14, 2011
Sheffield
tbh I don't know. I haven't seen him for a while. I didn't even know he had sold it until I saw this thread.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members