Refurbished Rims

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
After 25 years of doing multidrop deliveries in vans, i often get comments from passengers about the fact i reverse into spaces without looking over my shoulder. Parking just using wing mirrors has become my default mode, even in cars lol.
I drive an artic and a couple of my drops sometimes are kerbside deliveries to Tesco expresses where you have to parallel park into the marked out loading bay between parked vehicles.
After nearly 10 years doing the job i do it first time but don’t ask me to park my Leon straight an inch away from the kerb. :ROFLMAO:

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
See, this is why I run Eagle Asy5 tyres.

Do they have the ultimate grip of the Michelin PS4S? No. Can I rear steer my car using the kerb on a roundabout without fear of damaging the rim? As it happens, yes I can 🤣🤣

Reactions: bruceR

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
Had a near miss the day after I got the rims refurbished, and thought to myself, what a wally. Turns out I missed my a fraction of an inch.. phew! It's getting emotional driving this damn car now.. lack of parts availability, new rims.. perhaps it's time to donate it to the transport museum lol 😆

Reactions: bruceR
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members