Removing roof lplastic peice

BeastFR

Hi Everyone

Please can some one help out not sure if its been posted.
But I want to remove the peice of plastic by the interior switch that you use to open the sun roof.
The piece of plastic looks like it could have a hands free speaker in it or something.
My issue is that it rattles and need to see whats in there to remove or secure it as its super annoying ;) ;p lol

Help please don't want to break anything.

Thanks

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
It just pulls off mate. It houses the alarm sensors.
Just get your fingers under a corner and pull it off.

Some people put a dab of glue onto the clips as they are what rattles.

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
Hi Everyone

Please can some one help out not sure if its been posted.
But I want to remove the peice of plastic by the interior switch that you use to open the sun roof.
The piece of plastic looks like it could have a hands free speaker in it or something.
My issue is that it rattles and need to see whats in there to remove or secure it as its super annoying ;) ;p lol

Help please don't want to break anything.

Thanks

I had this with my car, but it was very faint and intermittent..... until the otherday when it decided to be on all the time and much louder than before. i booked it in at the stealers who sorted it. i noticed the grill seems to be much tighter in the headliner now, and no more rattles from up there at least! my centre console rattles like hell when its cold and bumpy. It tends to behave itself when its warm outside :confused:

BeastFR

It just pulls off mate. It houses the alarm sensors.
Just get your fingers under a corner and pull it off.

Some people put a dab of glue onto the clips as they are what rattles.

Awsome shot man will try it this afternoon.
So over it the sensor rattling in there. :)
Just don't want to break anything :)

BeastFR

I had this with my car, but it was very faint and intermittent..... until the otherday when it decided to be on all the time and much louder than before. i booked it in at the stealers who sorted it. i noticed the grill seems to be much tighter in the headliner now, and no more rattles from up there at least! my centre console rattles like hell when its cold and bumpy. It tends to behave itself when its warm outside :confused:

Yea mine is vibrating from my subs in the boot. lol need to stick stuff down and all ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise