Replacement AutoChanger

VB21

I'm after a replacement Autochanger. (bog Standard Matsushita thing)
Assuming I don't find an identical one from Ebay, can anyone recommend an alternative autochanger that fits the glove box with minimal fuss and is compatible with Aura Head unit.

TIA

shiggsy

As far as I'm aware, there is no other unit which is naturally compatible with the Aura head unit, so you may have to try and find a direct replacement.

I've just come up against the same issue. You can connect to almost all Sony changers (£20-30 on ebay), but you will require an adaptor box that costs the best part of £40.

So, rather than spending 60 odd quid to do that, i gave in an installed a new mp3-compatible head unit which has turned out be great (if maybe not looking as neat as the standard fit)

If you go down this route - keep the original stereo so you can put it back in when you sell the car on!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
As shiggsy says, instead of spending £60+ on a new changer, why not consider spending similar money (possibly a bit more) on a decent aftermarket headunit that plays MP3's, CD's and offers better sound quality than the standard P.O.S?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members