return coolant pipe

constantin

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys, i've recently (3 months) bought a seat leon 13 plate with about 91k miles (now close to 98k) and unfortunately start having problems. i've changed timing belt and water pump, oil and cabin filter (i want my car to work perfect). but recently there is no heat. did some research and decide to check the matrix. (big thanks guys for photos and how to get to it!!!!). it was blocked and i've clean it like 2 times as it was blocked again after 2 days. lots of dirt was coming from pipes and i decide to completely change the coolant. this been done, now i got some heat on the left side but cold air on right side. also the coolant expansion tank it's dirty and does not clean with any solution i tried. question: the return pipe for coolant should be getting constant flow from the moment you start the engine or after it got to 90degree and the thermostat is opening? i really want to figure out if it's blocked as i got bad experienced with garages in my area. last one told me "i don't know where the problem is, but if you find out come back and i can fix it" :))) Thanks for reading and help guys!!! much appreciated!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members