REVO Technik Rolling Road day (extreme Motorsports, Whitburn) 2nd Feb

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Confirmed time of arrival at showcase is......

08.15am.

First car has to be on the rollers at 08.45

there are quite a lot of cool cars - TTRS (tuned)
Golf R (tuned)
RS3 (tuned) and many more lol
I think there is between 20-25 cars on the day :)

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow
Confirmed time of arrival at showcase is......

08.15am.

First car has to be on the rollers at 08.45

there are quite a lot of cool cars - TTRS (tuned)
Golf R (tuned)
RS3 (tuned) and many more lol
I think there is between 20-25 cars on the day :)

Sorted what time you want I meet at showcase

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Sorry guys I need to back out, got too much on this Saturday that have priority, not convinced the car is boosting 100% aswell got a few hoses to collect from Audi on Saturday aswell so maybe next time.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Alright folks? All set for tomorrow? Meeting at showcase at 8.15. Is anyone unsure where to meet? Cheers does anyone need a postcode ?

Extreme Motorsports Whitburn

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow
Was a really good day WeeG had one of the quickest car of the day at 386bhp at the wheels, I ran my k1 stage with medium setting on the sps believe or not forgot to put the highest settings on but managed 313bhp at the wheels, I estimate on the highest setting would have ran about 320bhp to 330bhp. The quickest car of the day was the BMW 1M stock ran an impressive 400bhp. Another K1 ran 375bhp with stage 2+ will scan my print out graphs and print them, the first run for my definately not right as it 420bhp so they tried until they got an accurate reading.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Was a really good day WeeG had one of the quickest car of the day at 386bhp at the wheels, I ran my k1 stage with medium setting on the sps believe or not forgot to put the highest settings on but managed 313bhp at the wheels, I estimate on the highest setting would have ran about 320bhp to 330bhp. The quickest car of the day was the BMW 1M stock ran an impressive 400bhp. Another K1 ran 375bhp with stage 2+ will scan my print out graphs and print them, the first run for my definately not right as it 420bhp so they tried until they got an accurate reading.

Results were at the fly fahid. The m1 also managed 375 as it slipped on the rollers for the 400 which inflates the figure. Still quick for a map on an m1!

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow
Results were at the fly fahid. The m1 also managed 375 as it slipped on the rollers for the 400 which inflates the figure. Still quick for a map on an m1!

After seeing those cars including yours definitely going to go stage 2 + soon also spoke to the M1 driver he said it was stock but he's thinking of going for an exhaust but there only a few people that can map that car

Last edited:

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow

WeeG made some videos on the day, I think Faisal probably sent you the one he made do you want me to send the one I made of your car.