Revo working on software for TDI engine with DPF?

Crazyhazy

Stumbled upon Prosport near Stockport last week who tell me that by possibly the middle of next week they will be able to re-map my FR TDI! After checking for mine on the list and telling me it wasnt listed - they sent an e-mail to Revo while I chatted to them and in the reply that followed shortly after, told me that they were working on the software for it there and then. Has anyone else been told this by any other's that use the Revo software? They service and tune allsorts there, Subaru, Audi etc and he rates the Revo Software above all others. He also tells me that if there are any problems after it's done they will endeavour to sort them out until I'm completely satisfied. And listen to this - If I am not happy with the performance once it's running properly - I dont pay a penny!!

Graham

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Revo have been running a Passat 170 dpf for a while now, not sure when it's due for release though - obviously soon from your post.

Sounds like a good dealer, Revo offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all (I beleive) of their products.

I've found them to provide excellent backup to their dealers.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
I don't know, the code's not been released yet :D.

IIRC I heard it was about 200-210bhp and enough torque to bend time & space.

Post your question up in the Revo sponsored section, I'm sure they'll be along to answer it.

Revo Kev

www.onlyrevo.com
Feb 24, 2003
www.onlyrevo.com
Prosport are a great outfit.

Might have been some misunderstanding over our exchanged emails though, yes we are currently working on the DPF TDi software however there's no chance of it being released this week. It's more likely to be middle of next month I'm afraid.

Birdy

Nov 30, 2006
Manchester (astley)
Prosport are a great outfit.

Might have been some misunderstanding over our exchanged emails though, yes we are currently working on the DPF TDi software however there's no chance of it being released this week. It's more likely to be middle of next month I'm afraid.

Kev just make sure you keep us posted on here mate it will make a lot of FR owners happy including me :D

Crazyhazy

Was quoted approx 400 quid today at Prosport, I'm having it done on Sunday by a guy from Oldham for 3! Will let you know how it performs.

Graham

Crazyhazy

As I said before - 400 from Revo and 3 hundred from the other place, and yes I have the MK2 FR TDI - I want to add this to my signature and apparently you can have one after 10 posts - I'm still waiting to be able to change mine!!

Graham

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
As I said before - 400 from Revo and 3 hundred from the other place, and yes I have the MK2 FR TDI - I want to add this to my signature and apparently you can have one after 10 posts - I'm still waiting to be able to change mine!!

Graham

Cheers, keep us posted.

Crazyhazy

Sorry if I lead everyone up the garden path but I have decided not to have it done. Insurance would have gone up 90 quid which is not too bad but excess would have gone up 300 notes plus there is the added fact that there is 2 years left of my warranty and if they get wind of it and something went bang - so would my bank balance :(
It's actually cheaper for me insurance wise to have a Cupra R, so I'm going to give it a couple of years and have one of them instead! I'm still made up with the car anyway - it drives like a dream so all is not lost.
Never mind

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
That is a real kicker. I was also looking into it following your initial costings but my insurance company refused to even insure me if I had it mapped! :(

Gonna get the spolier and skirts instead. Getting a chance to see Crazyhazys motor on Friday for a an idea on how they look. It's supposed to look really classy!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.