rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Finally got away from the drudergy of public transport and got myself a new car. BMW 120d M Sport coupe.

IMAG0106-1.jpg

IMAG0107-1.jpg

IMAG0105-1.jpg

IMAG0108-1.jpg

IMAG0110-1.jpg

Love it to bits!! No comparsion between this and the ibiza, it's superior in every way.

First and probably the only thing i will do to it will be to change the wheels, they need to be an inch bigger imo.

everyone is buying bmws on this forum and im completly blind to the appeal of them ive driven a few in my time and the driveing position was the only thing i liked about them.
aslong as your enjoying it though that is all that matters hopefully it brings you happyier motoring than seats ever did for you rattle crash rattle.
nice colour car though.

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
everyone is buying bmws on this forum and im completly blind to the appeal of them ive driven a few in my time and the driveing position was the only thing i liked about them.
aslong as your enjoying it though that is all that matters hopefully it brings you happyier motoring than seats ever did for you rattle crash rattle.
nice colour car though.

Well i do see the appeal, that's why i bought it :lol: I'm sure it will be a better experience than my two seats which wouldn't be difficult tbh, i guess i've just been unlucky with them :)

Last edited:

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Verrry nice :) Like it a lot.. Yeah I agree with the wheels, they look like they need to be a tad bigger to make it look like they fill the arches a little more :)
Sidelights too:)

Looks MINT though! Is it BRAND new?

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Verrry nice :) Like it a lot.. Yeah I agree with the wheels, they look like they need to be a tad bigger to make it look like they fill the arches a little more :)
Sidelights too:)

Looks MINT though! Is it BRAND new?

Cheers :) Nah, it's used, wouldn't buy a new car myself, waste of money imo. What's up with the sidelights?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise