Rockingham returns to BTCC calendar

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
I think it was Oulton last year when we were parked near one of the roads and all the Honda lot were parked a little bit down from us. It was fun watching them all drive by and glaring at a mass of Seat's and everybodys newly found Seat merchandise (yellow coats etc) Custardcupra even had the socks on as well.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
:D That was funny. The Vauxhall lot kicking off because we parked at the front.

Should of got there earlier. :p

Then trying to look cool with their branded EZ-Up, until someone pointed out they were parked next to the helipad, and were told to take it down. :p

I am sure the Suba-poo!! lot were parked behind the all conquering Seats as well.:) :clap:

Deffinatley were, as i was parked with them, there were a hell of a lot of SEATs in front of us, i would say you had the biggest club attandance.

:D That was funny. The Vauxhall lot kicking off because we parked at the front.

Should of got there earlier. :p

Then trying to look cool with their branded EZ-Up, until someone pointed out they were parked next to the helipad, and were told to take it down. :p

The Vauxhall lot were very strange i remember they were parked behind us and they got there buckets out and polish and started cleaning their cars:doh:

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Deffinatley were, as i was parked with them, there were a hell of a lot of SEATs in front of us, i would say you had the biggest club attandance.

The Vauxhall lot were very strange i remember they were parked behind us and they got there buckets out and polish and started cleaning their cars:doh:

Smacs I guess. As I am sure they were planning a visit. From what I have seen theres always a lots of Seats present in the Scn parking area's which is a tribute to the Admins of here and the Scn users who attend. I really enjoy the BTCC season and should be able to attend a few races this year as the nippers here and its a good family day out.

Smacs I guess. As I am sure they were planning a visit. From what I have seen theres always a lots of Seats present in the Scn parking area's which is a tribute to the Admins of here and the Scn users who attend. I really enjoy the BTCC season and should be able to attend a few races this year as the nippers here and its a good family day out.

Yep it was the SMACS but since leaving subaru ownership i dont see much of them, in fact don't see them at all, they don't like you to talk about FWD diesel with more tourque than them.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Well I know that Thruxton isn't everyone's cup of tea, but as it's half an hour from home I can live with it ;). We should be able to wangle parking in Car park A (ie behind the spectator banking rather than the public quarry). This year we managed by convoying in behind two cars with the right car park pass so a bit of organisation at the time may do the trick.

So long as you view from the right place near the complex, and have your binoculars you can see two thirds of the circuit.

Although the atmosphere was good at the last meet of the year, Silverstone short circuit is not that exciting, or spectator friendly IMHO so not too bothered at missing it.

Rockingham sounds great, looking forward to that one. Roll on the Spring the flags need an airing :flag:

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
BTCC at Rockingham is excellent news. Only missed one event at Rockingham in the last four years. If anyone has any questions about the facilities ask away. All thats needed now is for Btcc to decide to run on the oval :) :)

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
rockingham.gif

They'll use the international

And you'll be able to see all the cars all the time from any of the seats if my memory serves me right

some changes to the bike link (the bit of circuit above the paddock in your pic) have been made this year - allowing another circuit layout to be run. This avoids the turn one chicane :( BritGT used it this year and both BritGT and F3 will use it next year.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members