Rockingham

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I knew you would say that, Lee asked me to and CVriag is away from computer, I knew you's would be checking in.

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
Mork - Do you know how many VIP passes you are getting?
Are you going to start a thread or has everyone already blaged them?
I would Like one if you have one going (I will be in an Ibiza this time, not my mondeo)

Thanks

Topsey

Jan 21, 2007
I'm off to Rockingham too - heading over from Burton way so no doubt see some of you enroute. It'll be our first time at BTCC so don't know what to expect or where to go - any pointers greatfully received!

I do usually say "hello" if I see another Ibiza - I'll be hoarse by the end of Sun! :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Mork - Do you know how many VIP passes you are getting?
Are you going to start a thread

Not really (but I have a minimum number) but they've not yet arrived

Yes I will

getting quite close to my deadline to post out, but we'll see

Mark

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
right well i reckon i will be making it my first btcc meet of the year, off to doddington as well after the british gp weekend

need to keep my eye out for the parking pass thread:)

how long before the weekend can you order tickets, or is it best to get on the day now?

Last edited:

sops

Having looked on the Rockingham website, I cannot work out what facilities there are for the general public.

So, do I need to take a goodie bag with lots of munchies or can I get something to eat & drink there, i.e are there the usual burger vans etc ?.
I know that there will be somewhere to purchase food & drink but have not been to Rockingham before so don't know what to expect.

Maybe I have missed it on their website but all I can find is the `corporate` facilities.

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
There will be the usual burger vans and such like providing the same sort of junk food as Brands or Silverstone.

zippyprorider

Feeling the power!!!
Dec 26, 2005
theres a good bar ad cafe under the main stand and at ovalfest a number of burger vans kindo making a food village!

Andy

zippyprorider

Feeling the power!!!
Dec 26, 2005
oh started a new thread for people coming from the central and the south as this thread kindo became confusing!

Andy

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.