rolling road results

Cupra Ken

more boost = more rattles
Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
I was invited to go to an s2 rolling road day so i thought i would get my cupra on there, my car made 189 bhp and 250 lb ft of torque at 20 psi. i had 3 runs and it made the same power dead on twice, just wondered if this sounded right for my spec, it has revo stage 1 de cat, green cotton filter, supresprint exuast by pass done forge fmic forge recirc, it was done on dyno dynamics rollers they said i can add another 10 bhp on the road. the car feels spot on makes a bit more boost on the road just want to see if these figures seem about right cheers!

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
good results really, bhp is reasonable.. maybe torque could be slightly higher like 260 ft lb but end of day its on a rollin road so its lottery as they say

Cupra Ken

Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
Alot of the cars where down on results a new s3 made 260 bhp with bluefin and exuast and that is 5 bhp below standard. i spose as long as your car feels right on the road just take rolling road results with a pinch of salt.:)

RichN

Collecting Rings
Jan 29, 2005
Oxford
www.Oxford7s.net
Similar spec here (although I have a blueflame DP with the rest of the system Miltek and I don't have an FMIC) but I saw 200bhp at the rollers at JKM. As said above, it's meaningless unless we test back to back.. I love how mine runs, if you're happy then you'll find your figures are totally in the right area.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yeh try not to get caught up on numbers, its really down to how it drives and feels on the road and most importantly if it puts a smile on your face :D

Cupra Ken

Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
Cheers guys , they said it was the most consistant car on the day, it definately puts a smile on my face and still manages to suprise a few people ;)

motty_90

Jul 28, 2009
Ashby De La Zouch
mine ran a 215bhp with 260lbft torque with pretty much same mods as you but with a revo stage 2. I tend to find i do suffer from alot of torque steer.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
If it goes well i wouldnt worry about it. If youre not sure get someone with vag com to log it to see what its doing.

Otherwise...

DL.jpg

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I`ve been looking for that image for ages!

As far as your results go, i`d be happy with that maybe abit more BHP but thats a decent torque figure for a k03 stg1.

Cupra Ken

Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
just out of intrest was thinking about chucking a 4 bar on it and going stage 2 cause thats all i need. is it worth it, i think its only gonna cost me about 45 pound for the 4 bar and the tt shop would do the map for £50. what do you think?

RobVT

Jun 30, 2009
Redcar
i made the same power mate 177bhp 232ftlbs revo stage one scorpion catback and a forge tip with airfilter

my friend in a A3 1.8 20vt made 179bhp with a cat back miltek and a bmc cda filter

ive been told its over fueling like a bitch, but ive been told its cos of heatsoak but blah blah could be anything for me :(
but if you can sort it let me know mate.