rolling road.

cawsey18

Apr 5, 2009
Hi there,#
i had my leon 1.8t rolling roaded today. Now it ws a dyno dynamics but was a portable like one .. anyway . she was the 180bhp varient . has got an amd stage 1 map, and a milltek catback. I achived 194.5 bhp max and about 235 ft lb torque. now im pleased with the torque figure. and i spose the bhp isnt to bad. But the maor problem i have is that i have a massive spike of boost around 3.5 k rpm, is about 20psi it holds for all of 2 seconds and then drops making me loose power. now the guy said that the fueling and air is spot on. but this needs improving for bigger gains !. he was going on about a boost controller to lower the boostbut make it last longer is this the solution ? . if not what other mods and options do i have ? i just want that initial spike to last as you can deffonatly feel it dropping off at the moment .. cheers guys

cawsey18

Apr 5, 2009
lol sorry sorry m goin out in a bit just wanted some thoughts to ponder over lol :(

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Have you changed the d/v or you still running standard 1, also have you changed the tip. It sounds to me like possible boost leak, might be worth getting it vag-com'd

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise