RS Focus Mk2 Frozen White.

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
That's a nice nice set up. What you aiming for on the R/R?

Also how is the diff holding up to the power?
The diff is fine, hoping for around 390 -400 bhp 400-410 lbsft of torque, just waiting for the map, should be soon, Dave. :)

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
How big is your garage mate??? Mine only just fits LOL. You'll have to do a vid, so we can all share the 5 pot roar!

I only have a single garage, and like you I could drive the RS in the garage but could not open the car door to get out, anyway I was sat having a 4 pack and it just come to me, I know I'll put a electric roller shutter door in the side of my garage, you see its amazing what a 4 pack can do,:happy:

007-5.jpg

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
Hi Guys & Gals, the RS goes on the same dyno tomorrow, lets see what bhp the full Milltek exhaust system gives, before the next calibration, either Mountune stage 2, or JWR.

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
What power you stopping at?? Or aim to stop at... Animal comes to mind

400 bhp & 400 lbsft of torque, thats my goal, I know we can get a lot more but, I want useable power, with the KW V3's suspension, lightwieght wheels, and a brake upgrade, as a package, should be awsome on track. :)

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
JWR all the way mate.

Have you seen the power graphs theh have made on the dyno thread on focusrsoc.com?

Absolutly textbook!
Hi, yes I have seen the graphs, I have been in constant talks with Jason at JWR, and this weekend he will find out what I need to get my 400 bhp if anything, will let you know next week, Dave. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.