RS6's in white?

jamiebennett81

what would anyone think of a set of RS6's in pearlescent white on a black LC?

cant imagine it myself but if anyone is handy with the photoshop?:)

jamiebennett81

I do like white wheels ... they've got to have a high shine laquer finish though

yeah, definitely not a plain white, but a pearlescent flick to the white and some high shine...I think would look nice

Tyler Owen

16737.jpg

Alright's it not a Leon or a RS6 rims but it is black and has high shine white wheels .... only car i could think of with that combination as standard !

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
that evo looks nice, i just reckon leon with white wheels may look a bit gay, thats MHO though, do a photoshop of it, it may look smart.....

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
yeah, definitely not a plain white, but a pearlescent flick to the white and some high shine...I think would look nice

i'd stick to as pure and as shiny a white as possible

pearl always reminds me of dirty looking old R5GTturbo's ;)

jamiebennett81

hmmm ok....will give it some thought

thanks for the comments guys

Mr Az

Wants it wide & low
Nov 15, 2007
Bucks
www.myspace.com
Post a pic of your car and i will have a crack at photoshoppin' it for ya. Ive just had a quick crack on another members car, can't post without permision,but i'd say it looks quite smart!

Last edited:

jamiebennett81

16737.jpg

Alright's it not a Leon or a RS6 rims but it is black and has high shine white wheels .... only car i could think of with that combination as standard !

exactly mate, I think it would look very smart

jamiebennett81

well I am going to get them refurbished at the end of this month, in pearlescent white, so will let you guys know and get some pics up when they are done...will take a couple of weeks!

watch this space....

jamiebennett81

You'll be forever cleaning them :(

yeah decided against it...

going to be done in "bright" silver so will have a bit of a sparkle to them

refurb is going to cost £160 all round

been there before and they did an excellent job on my previous set of wheels

jamiebennett81

when I mentioned it to my mate, he said no, and this is the reason why...and which now I agree and hence the wheels are now being done in bright silver

white wheels for me, are for your more rally slag type car, as like the Evo above ans suit cars with sharper lines

for me the Leon is more of a stylish car and carries off that "stlyish" look in which it needs some more stylish type/elegant wheels, and I dont think having the wheels in white will bring this out...after thinking about it for a while now

so silver is best! also I have had white wheels before, and once brake dust gets on them, its very difficult to get off, unless cleaned ALL the time...and a refurb for me would be required more often

so with what I have said above....its silver :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.