Sat Nav Issues

Sep 8, 2021
Me and my partner are going away so I decided to update my sat nav on my Seat Ibiza. I downloaded the files from the Seat website and deleted the files on the SD card and put in the new files. However, as I have since seen it is important to keep the Overall.NDS file from the original and I can no longer do this to update the system correctly. Would anyone be kind to send over the file if possible, which is for 6P0919866AB - Seat Navigation AS Europa 1 V6? Or advise a possible way forward to rectify?

kurac338

Mar 30, 2020
Croatia
Me and my partner are going away so I decided to update my sat nav on my Seat Ibiza. I downloaded the files from the Seat website and deleted the files on the SD card and put in the new files. However, as I have since seen it is important to keep the Overall.NDS file from the original and I can no longer do this to update the system correctly. Would anyone be kind to send over the file if possible, which is for 6P0919866AB - Seat Navigation AS Europa 1 V6? Or advise a possible way forward to rectify?
Unfortunately I am not sure if anyone here will be able to help.

If I am not mistaken, that file is unique to you car / configuration.

It would be safest to go to the official dealer and explain what happened. I would argue that they should repair the card free of charge and update the maps for you. Since Seat's own official instructions for satnav updates procedure don't mention the Overall.NDS file, so it is fairly common that people do the same mistake you did.

Delberthot

Sep 8, 2021
If you haven't already overwritten the files on the SD card, download software from the net called "Recuva". You can use it to scan any kind of hard drive, memory card etc.

The files should still be there, just not visible. Hopefully it will pick up this file that you need

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.