Sat Nav on my cupra 300 with digital dash

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Hi I have a new Cupra 300 with digital dash, am I right in saying you cant get the sat nav map working on both screens at once, as I can only get it on one or the other, also is there any other way to zoom in or out on the main screen apart from using your fingers to pinch or pull. Thanks

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi I have a new Cupra 300 with digital dash, am I right in saying you cant get the sat nav map working on both screens at once, as I can only get it on one or the other, also is there any other way to zoom in or out on the main screen apart from using your fingers to pinch or pull. Thanks
Really? Do you not even get the little bit of turn info like on the non digital dash cars?

b8er1234

Aug 29, 2012
Kent
Hmmm I have the Cupra 280 and it does this by default(on both infotainment screen and small screen in-between the rev and Speedo dials) maybe a setting or somethings changed over the last couple years etc? I would have expected using the steering wheel controls you would be able.to scroll to navigation on the dash?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Can you translate that into English please?
And its that kind of attitude, that makes me really want to help people.

Really = in actual fact, as opposed to what is said or imagined to be true or possible.

Do you not even get the little bit of turn info like on the non digital dash cars? i.e. this:
dsc_9245.jpg

Lets hope someone can be bothered to help you.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hmmm I have the Cupra 280 and it does this by default(on both infotainment screen and small screen in-between the rev and Speedo dials) maybe a setting or somethings changed over the last couple years etc? I would have expected using the steering wheel controls you would be able.to scroll to navigation on the dash?
He's talking about the full on Digital Dashboard. I wonder if the computer can't cope with rendering 2 different 'real time' maps at the same time. But you'd expect the old functionality of the turns being displayed like non Digital Dash cars would be possible, otherwise its a backwards step IMO.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
And its that kind of attitude, that makes me really want to help people.

Really = in actual fact, as opposed to what is said or imagined to be true or possible.

Do you not even get the little bit of turn info like on the non digital dash cars? i.e. this:
View attachment 320

Lets hope someone can be bothered to help you.
Thanks for your help but I did say the sat nav map in my post.

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Do you have Nav Plus unit? In Standard Nav unit as I know it is not possible to have both(Nav unit and VirtualDigitalDash) show map at same time. As I remember if you have Plus unit this is possible(I must test)...

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Do you have Nav Plus unit? In Standard Nav unit as I know it is not possible to have both(Nav unit and VirtualDigitalDash) show map at same time. As I remember if you have Plus unit this is possible(I must test)...

Hi it says I have media nav plus

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
I have Navi Plus and can normaly run navi on both screen. In Virtual Display I can run it full screen like on this picture which Im take or smaller in the middle ...
navi.jpg

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
On right side of steering wheel you have buttons. Press left or right until you in the middle get navigation and then you with view button expand it over full screen. You don't need have on nav unit opened navigation(You can have opened radio, media or something else) ...

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
On right side of steering wheel you have buttons. Press left or right until you in the middle get navigation and then you with view button expand it over full screen. You don't need have on nav unit opened navigation(You can have opened radio, media or something else) ...
I can get the maps up and on, on either screen just cant work out how to get them on both screens at once.

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
And you sure you have navigation like I have(picture)? Or you have standard one like this:
generictwocolumn_0.resizeViewPort.noScale.jpg

With standard one like this on picture you can't have both navigation run at same time.

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Some pics of what it shows

Attachments

• 20180522_211137.jpg
    20180522_211137.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 20180522_211158.jpg
    20180522_211158.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 144

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Strange... Maybe is this some UK thing... As you can see in my picture I can normaly show it on both screen. But I didn't use button on navi unit to show it on virtual dash but Im manualy find it in dash menu and show it...

P.S. Im receive car 6 days ago and car has been builded in week 19.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.