Sat Nav on my cupra 300 with digital dash

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
In our country is like this:
- Media System Colour(RB2) - This is Standard on all Leons(Except Cupra)
- Media System Plus(ZB8) - This is standard for CUPRA
- Navigation System Standard(ZN3)
- Navigation System Plus(ZN4)

With ZN3 you can run it only on one screen. Also ZN3 do not have 3D maps and need SD card for maps.
I have ZN4 and in ZN4 is possible to run navigation on both screens also I don't have SD card for maps(Maps are installed in unit).

P.S. In video it looks for me like ZN3 Navy Standard unit because maps are in 2D ...

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
Reactions: Matt

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
In our country is like this:
- Media System Colour(RB2) - This is Standard on all Leons(Except Cupra)
- Media System Plus(ZB8) - This is standard for CUPRA
- Navigation System Standard(ZN3)
- Navigation System Plus(ZN4)

With ZN3 you can run it only on one screen. Also ZN3 do not have 3D maps and need SD card for maps.
I have ZN4 and in ZN4 is possible to run navigation on both screens also I don't have SD card for maps(Maps are installed in unit).

P.S. In video it looks for me like ZN3 Navy Standard unit because maps are in 2D ...
Thanks for the help

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Hi guys,
Just to confirm in the UK at least the CUPRA comes with the digital dash.

As standard it will only output maps to either the centre console or the digital dash.

To have the functionality of displaying the navi maps/route on both screens simultaneously you would need to spec the CUPRA with Navigation system high. Navigation system high is an optional extra and you are required to add seat sound when you spec it.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys,
Just to confirm in the UK at least the CUPRA comes with the digital dash.

As standard it will only output maps to either the centre console or the digital dash.

To have the functionality of displaying the navi maps/route on both screens simultaneously you would need to spec the CUPRA with Navigation system high. Navigation system high is an optional extra and you are required to add seat sound when you spec it.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
And its that kind of attitude, that makes me really want to help people.

Really = in actual fact, as opposed to what is said or imagined to be true or possible.

Do you not even get the little bit of turn info like on the non digital dash cars? i.e. this:
View attachment 320

Lets hope someone can be bothered to help you.

Yes - with the virtual cockpit - if you leave the main screen as the map - you do get the directions between the clocks just like pre-virtual cockpit cars.

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Yes - with the virtual cockpit - if you leave the main screen as the map - you do get the directions between the clocks just like pre-virtual cockpit cars.
Thanks for taking the time to answer and not ridicule my English :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise