SCN meet at Inters - Ibiza MK2 pictures

crossedmike

look what i just found on another site :D

Y04.jpg

Which site :)

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Hey people, some awesome pics on here. Gutted i couldnt get into them i left about 12 o clock on the sunday to get back for the footie, wish hadnt bothered.
Thanks for the clips tho vince.
Had a quick look at the cars but didnt have much time to stay around.
Was on the drag strip a few times though, first 2 runs on the saturday were appalling so wont count those.
My 2 runs on sunday morning were much better, my quikcest time was 0-60 in 7.42s and the 1/4 mile in 15.82s, was dead chuffed with that. Spanked a yellow cupra 20vT so pretty happy all in all.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Hey people, some awesome pics on here. Gutted i couldnt get into them i left about 12 o clock on the sunday to get back for the footie, wish hadnt bothered.
Was on the drag strip a few times though, first 2 runs on the saturday were appalling so wont count those.
My 2 runs on sunday morning were much better, my quikcest time was 0-60 in 7.42s and the 1/4 mile in 15.82s, was dead chuffed with that. Spanked a yellow cupra 20vT so pretty happy all in all.

seen you spank that yellow mk3 cupra, looked good :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock

ohh i didnt see you well i donrt think i did anyways :) this isnt you is it ?

kerrys203-1.jpg

vikki

Apr 9, 2009
Beverley, Nr Hull
sorry i missed the line up!! was too busy having a walk around... looks like a few people have got some good pictures of mine (green ibiza tdi!) and you have positioned yourself around my car for a few which was great. Thanks.
Sorry i didnt get to speak to many of you although it was good to see some of your cars :)