ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
there the same colour my old ibiza wheels were, but this time without the sparkle. think they will look awesome against the black. anthracite+black = stealthy

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
better :)

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2739.jpg

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Wheels look great Scott, suit it better than the Porsche ones IMO. I know everyone puts Octy Spiders on Fabias but it does work so well!

If I'm honest though I'd have put the sparkle in the paint like you had on your Ibiza. Think those wheels looked super smart.

Has someone scuffed your rear bumper, or has that always been there?

OldSpeckledBen

Jun 8, 2010
Leicester
Wheels look awesome dude :thumbup:

I do sometimes wish I'd never sold my Ibiza when it had the Spiders on :cry: although I might be coming back to the SEAT brand soon :D

Keep up the progress matey

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
i know i don't keep up with this anymore but heres a couple of randoms from today. I'm busy with college, exams and work, and tbh i have no intentions of spending anymore on the car.

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Absolutely beautiful cars! Class road presence when dropped 40mm on BBS CH's.. And, obviously FAST AS FCUK!

yeh been thinking about it for a few months, and went a drive in my mates today and got a wee shot and i was sold. so found one nearby, should be viewing tomorrow :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members