SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Green Mamba

Feb 22, 2008
Warwickshire
HTC Hero pairs perfectly with a 2006 Leon Bluetooth system, however I had trouble getting my Iphone 3GS to sync at all.

Bearing in mind I used to have a Parrot Kit where I set my work phone as preferred if I had it on me, what would be the best way to achieve this with 2 phones on me? A work and personal number.

Also how is the system storing the phonebook, can it keep multiple phones or is it downloading the contact list every time? I have hundreds of contacts on my work phone.

steroidchris

Feb 14, 2011
Brierley Hill
I have an iPhone 4 and my missus has the 3GS. We both connect perfectly to our 2006 Leon, separately though. I guess the only way for you to prefer a certain phone is to switch the Bluetooth off on the one you don't want.

olip74

Sep 24, 2009
Edinburgh
Contract is up for renewal in next month or so and I'm eyeing the Samsung Galaxy S2. Anyone confirm that it works?

Phosgene

May 7, 2007
Galaxy S2 works for me. The biggest problem I have is there are over 1000 people on my contacts because I synced it with Facebook. ;-)

olip74

Sep 24, 2009
Edinburgh
Cheers mate! Found a Web deal that brings it in at £23.67/mnth (200m, 200t, 1GB) so will be calling Orange retentions soon!

lee_car

Anyone know if the lumia Nokia 800 works bbefore I upgrade my contract?

cheers

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
thanks Kev for the speedy replay not got the leon yet. I'm stuck with the HTC untill my contract runs out in september i did have an iphone 4 but myself and the phone had an argument with a brick wall and the wall won (long story, 6 days before i was due to hand in my dissertation at uni and my temper got the better of me)

hangten0

Hi, have a blackberry 9360, will pair, but not transfer the contacts, anybody else had issues or know how to fix ?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi. can anyone confirm if the iphone 4S will pair and transfer contacts? I'm a newbie with a 08 Leon FR - tried a search but couldn't find anything...

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
My 4s tranferred the contacts automatically. Are your contacts saved to the sim or phone?
Also go in to your settings on your phone then general then bluetooth then make sure the sync contacts is turned on.
Hope this helps you

golfmk3

I have a BB pearl 3G and works perfectly with my 2011 FR TDI bluetooth

elsey100

Dec 20, 2011
Hi I have a Iphone 3GS and it has been working fine in my Leon 06 for years this was untill last month. When i now get into the car and the phone connects and you hear the syncing noise i just get a very loud white noise and have to turn the radio off to get rid of it. If you turn the radio back on the same noise is still there.

i have tried re paring the two but this is not working? i have to now turn off the bluetooth on the phone to use the radio?

Any ideas?