originals were available in 3 options so colours didnt clash

orange/silver grey
red/dark grey
red/silver/grey

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
looking at the picture it looks like 400mm - 450mm long...
its up to you what size you want as its your car, also if the efi was in red it may not show up to much on a red car, i can use a darker red or perhaps a white outline on it?????

That would be ideal mate!... OK then, don't give me a solid red one... white outline sounds good :)

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
go for white and silver... i reckon thatll look best

Also joey-GTi, if you put the stickers for the world rally champions sticker in the for sale section, im pretty sure youll sell a few of those. I used to want some ages ago, and couldnt find them anywhere

Exaclty what this young man said above me :) thanks!... That'd be great :)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
go for white and silver... i reckon thatll look best

Also joey-GTi, if you put the stickers for the world rally champions sticker in the for sale section, im pretty sure youll sell a few of those. I used to want some ages ago, and couldnt find them anywhere

Yep I think he will sell a few of those, I will be one of the people wanting one of the rally champions stickers, been looking for one for ages but couldnt find one.

joey-gti

heres the efi sticker made in silver and white stuck on a red panel

Photo012666.jpg

joey-gti

tried to do this but admin wont allow commercial ads, not really a commercial ad though. might put a few on ebay later;)

joey-gti

funny that,...... cars looking lush dude, sticker looks nice and level!!!!!!!
sold my ibiza to a local lad as we bought a vw camper:cry:

joey-gti

yeh, i am missing it, the guy who has it now is local so i still see it about, has had a straight threw stainless exhaust since i sold it, may get another after ive had some fun in the camper, a newer ibiza maybe....:D

the camper..
Photo035.jpg

Jun 14, 2009
Sorry i lost one of the silver E decals from the EFI, it fell off my car when i was washing it. Is there any chance of a replacement?

critch4

Ibiza GTi 16v Cupra Sport
Aug 20, 2009
Newcastle
Joey-gti, I just bought a world rally rear window sticker off ebay from you, just wondering if you have any tips for application?! I've got to the point where its stuck to the window but I cant seem to get the backing paper off without just taking the whole lot off! the actual sticker seems to be sticking to the backing paper better than the window...:confused:
Cheers, Andy

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.