Seat leon halogen to led

Why you said that? Also did you get the wiring adapters? Or did you made them? I found some options at eBay but the costs variety a lot just in case you want them or how long have you been advanced
It isn't just wiring adapters. You don't even need adapters, just change the plugs. You'll need terminals and a crimping tool

Reactions: JoseKaLeL
May 29, 2023
HI!
I'm from Ukraine.
2 day ago bought Leon 2.0tdi it's before facelift, and ofcourse with halogen lights. Want buy led.
Is it scheme with pins are the same in my (I mean 5-5, 6-6, 9-9, 10-10, 11-8, 12-4,) like on facelift?
Thanks!

DigitalSushi

Sep 7, 2020

You probably should have a little look at the above, it seems to imply that a whole unit change is ok but if the self levelling isn't working then you are in for an MOT fail. So I guess you must make sure that works within the unit.

Not even convinced you can have LED/HID lights without auto levelling by law but that might not be totally correct. A Mazda engineer told me that as i complained that my HID lights were utterly dangerous and why could I not adjust them in the car. Well without monkeying around the back of the headlight with the ridiculously awkward adjuster screw that is

Dec 5, 2023
I follow the instruction but my parking light wont lighg up i code everything to led but no function xan anyone help me please.

Dec 5, 2023
I do it wothout the leveling i use tje wiring patern and plugged in and the headlight works except the parkimg light

Sep 24, 2023
To fit pre-facelift headlights to your facelift Leon with no levelling, you don't need any wires or cancellers. Just pin adapters following the new pinout (see image bellow) and coding (the same coding required for a pre-facelift Leon).

Greetings from the Canaries ;)
2fc3d8d9562316cb5971bcd438d97e7d.jpg
hi, I have a pre-facelift Leon with halogens, and I want to retrofit facelift LEDs. Will it work if I do this (of course in reverse)?

Dec 4, 2022
Hi All,

I to have a Seat leon mk3 1.2 TSI with halogen headlights .. wish to change the front ones to LED's. Can some one provide me a list on what I need to buy? it cant be simple just for a pin adapter and coding no?

Help is really appreciated. As being that Im from Malta. To find LED headlights is quite difficult and the only option is buying them from eBay paying high shipping and high import charges!

Thanks in advance!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.