Seat Leon Mk3 Aero Skirt + Black Cover

Nov 12, 2020
Hi all,
Brand new here and loving the forum and everyone's input in the community - proud owner of a Seat Leon 1.4 FR Mk3.5 in Nevada White - wanted to ask some advice about the aero kits that come with the car. I think I currently have the 5F0071685GRU kit on the car with the black cover/protector in the rear of the blade/skirt. Wanted to know if anyone knows if that part itself can be replaced/purchased separately (I am not sure what to even call it!) as mine has had to come off. My understanding is it is just a plastic part that clips onto the skirt itself but am having trouble finding out if this can be bought separately. It would be a shame to replace the whole skirt to just replace this part which looks like it just clips on.

Advice would be welcome!

Reactions: Damo H

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
To cut a long story short, no the cover is not sold as a separate part - they are supplied primed, but not painted. There is more detail in this thread which may will show how it is clipped/bonded.

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Is it this bit? If the other side comes off, I'd see if there's a company that could reproduce it with a 3D printer. Before anyone says, they'd have to mirror the image to make it fit!

I know Kieran Walkington from East Yorshire Retrofit Solutions does a lot of one-off 3D printing for his retrofits. He may be able to help you.

1605254891753.png

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.