Seat Leon Racecar

benbab

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and have just purchased an EX - Seat Leon Cupra MK1 championship racecar this weekend.

And am just looking for sites that people would recommend to get spares from ,
ie Slicks / Wets and any other sites that people would recommend to use.

regards
:D

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and have just purchased an EX - Seat Leon Cupra MK1 championship racecar this weekend.

And am just looking for sites that people would recommend to get spares from ,
ie Slicks / Wets and any other sites that people would recommend to use.

regards
:D

Not sure about for a track car, but I get my avon hillclimb compound slicks from BMTR tyres, they are a distributor for Avon motorsport. Can't remember the no. but they come up on Google!

p.s welcome! :)

CHRIS87

Jul 12, 2009
Hi mate i work for a race team who ran three of the new seat Cupra Race cars in the championship last season, and are currently running both porsche and clios race cars this season. I have contacts for slicks and wets of you PM me for info!
cheeers chris

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Hi mate i work for a race team who ran three of the new seat Cupra Race cars in the championship last season, and are currently running both porsche and clios race cars this season. I have contacts for slicks and wets of you PM me for info!
cheeers chris

The new member can't PM. I suggest you publicly post the name of the company - and phone number that has tyres - or drop it :)

benbab

All

thanks for information

Although i have only just purchased the car just looking at what people would recommend and where to go to get bits and bobs.

The car is already a racecar but needs improving to my standard

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Piston heads has lots of bit and pieces for sale also touring car spares.
As for spare you won't find them easily as most parts on your car are not OEM parts

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
there was a member here running in a dutch race series mentioned he could get em and more than one other car the saem spec as yours floating about

benbab

bit off topic, but get some pics up when your post count hits 15.
really interested to see this
:)

Pics will be up as soon as i can.

Probably put some one through the process of improving the car :D

benbab

Well 1st outing this weekend - Amazing compared with old 325 BMW.

Not one problem all day and even had comments from others that car looked really good. Will post pictures as soon as possible.

benbab

probably going to enter Euro Salloons as quite a few in it , as well as running Seat Cup

benbab

Car now all logo'ed up and just awaiting next test date .

Soon as i can will post pictures , dont know how long I have to be on here before i can post pictures

benbab

Next trackday/test day booked so looking forward to seeing what the car will be like around Brands Hatch :) only the indy circuit.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.