Seat leon supercopa parts availability? PICTURES OF BUMPER AND WINGS FITTED!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
No mate other than the rear quarter to be fixed in etc if my new wheels don't fit how I want them to then I will sort some arches out poss bolt on ones

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Few pics of the bumper and splitter that's being made up done it tonight , still have carbon canards to fit to the bumper as well

f9aa3abb.jpg

14f37541.jpg

f98cb6a7.jpg

It's being sprayed Matt black after being primed etc

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
With canards and that 'thing' on the front be very careful of VOSA roadside checks....

Reason for rejection - A sharp edge or projection, caused by corrosion or damage, which renders the vehicle dangerous to other road users, including pedestrians

I know that sticking 'stuff' to your car isn't technically damage, but it could be interpreted as the same

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Ok thanks I will do can't see them saying much tho I hardly use the car tbh and it might be trimmed down but doubt it , canards ive seen on loads of cars time will tell

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
It's going to be slightly higher than the standard one due to how flat it is will see how it looks etc I'm thinking about getting black Perspex next not sure tho

Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
I was planning this route! ;) splitters the easy bit - but where did are you getting your canards from / do you have a template i could, cough cough, borrow? :)

looking awesum! cant wait to see it all finished

imperial2005

Guys i have a genuine Recaro seat leon cupra copra seat , mint seat with recaro runners.
Thinking of selling it as i have bought a pair of sparcos now to go in my track car.
My seat even is has seat sport logo on the backrest , i am looking to move on let me know if you know anyone who is after one i can email pics.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
So no real update still waiting for my car to be finished butttttt on the upside I've just ordered rota grid drifts 9.5j all round in Matt bronze so happy can't actually wait , got et38 rears and et23 fronts :)

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
So no real update still waiting for my car to be finished butttttt on the upside I've just ordered rota grid drifts 9.5j all round in Matt bronze so happy can't actually wait , got et38 rears and et23 fronts :)

Imense, there the concave ones, can't wait to see them fitted mate :clap:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Sure are :) only ones to get I don't like the flat face ones , there be here Thursday will be test fitting them then , and working out what size tire I need

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.